Wednesday 20 April 2016

Winners - April Color challenge

The Design Team enjoyed seeing the elegant gold and white creations submitted for our color challenge last week!  I'll keep this post short and sweet and get right to our winners.

Top Honors
 

Honorable Mentions
(in order of entry into the challenge)

 


 

Please join me in giving them a round of applause!  Winners, you are welcome to copy the appropriate badge from the tab at the top of the page here, and display the badge on your blog.

We'd love to have you join in our April theme challenge, Christmas Foliage.  Create a card showing your favorite type of wintry greenery and share it via the linky tool on our challenge post.  The challenge deadline is 7:00 p.m. Eastern time/midnight BST Friday, April 22.  Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for including me with all the other lovely cards in the Honourable Mentions and apologies for just calling myself "j" - I must have pressed the enter key too soon while typing my name. And now every time I use Mr Linky he tries to make me call myself "j"!
    "j"ane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Honorable Mentions.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all beautiful cards!!! I can see why even the honorable mentions are there!

    ReplyDelete