Saturday 20 October 2012

Honorable Mentions, Top Honor and Prize Winner

Morning all - thanks for all your gorgeous colour themed cards for last week's challenge, it's been a hard task for the DT to choose their favourites! We have succeeded however and here they are:

HONORABLE MENTIONS






Out TOP HONOR this week goes to


Congratulations Vicky - you are the winner of our prize this week. Please e-mail Mynnette on stamping_mynn@hotmail.com
for details on how to collect you prize.
Congratulations to all our winners this week - please grab your winners badges from the top tab.
Don't forget to check out Facebook to see who this week's Facebook Favourite is.

2 comments:

  1. Woh, I can't believe it! It is the first time that I join in your challenge and already I get honorable mentions...
    I am so happy and would like to say to whole team 52cct, "thank you so much".

    If I've made mistakes in writing (which is determined to be the case), please let me know it.
    Sincerely the frenchie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to bits to win, thank you so much ladies! Congratulations to the Honourable Mentions to with all those fabulous cards! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete