Monday 20 February 2012

February Color Challenge Honorable Mentions & Top Honor

We're slow going again this week to get our Top Honor and Honorable Mentions out--we apologize! :) We'll just get down to brass tacks...

Honorable Mentions in Numerical Order

#3 Holly

#5 Abi

#9 Ruth

#12 Rocky

Top Honor

Using an AMAZING Tim Holtz Snowflake die cut
to create a FABULOUS frame is...


Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to take the appropriate button from the sidebar and place it onto your blog!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies - these are gorgeous cards! Sorry I couldn't find time to join in! I'm going to try this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card! Angels may beat me this week as I'm not sure I have any at all in my stash....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the honorable mention! There were some gorgeous creations using that fab colour combo!

    I'll be sitting this week's challenge out as I don't have anything angel related in my stash. However, I'm determined to still make a Christmas card to go in the box!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the Top Honor winner,,,,that card is FANTASTIC!!!! now I need that die LOL!

    Ruth,,,,,,If you have a printer you can print something off of a free website like the graphics fairy or free vintage digi stamps,,,,if you google them, they pop up!

    thanks for the honorable mention,,this is a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you ladies - you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word!! How very honoured am I? You have just made me smile...again!! Thank you ladies for the mention & I'll be loading up this week's card shortly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got back from 'Stitches' to find a nice suprise, thanks for the Hon Mention. Congratulations Veronica, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete